Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kealey: Senior FACES' Model 2011

We met this beautiful girl from her friends telling her to call us!...  That always makes me smile.  I feel that is one of the best compliments we can receive!  And one of the first things I said to her when I met her was,  "I'm going to like you; I have a best friend named Keely!" ;)  Low and behold, that held very true!  Thank you Kealey for being such a GORGEOUS Senior Model and for listening to your friends so we had the chance to meet you.  You are way too pretty for words to describe.  I wish we could share all of your images!!!  I love TOO many of them to post; all I can say is that we had a great time, on a gorgeous day, with a stunning girl!  Thank you for being so wonderful and for being such a pretty model!


Name: Kealey
High School:  Moore
What's your senior year motto?  "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
What do you want to tell your underclassmen about high school?  "Take school seriously now and work hard at everything you do.   That doesn't mean you can't have fun in the mean time.   If you do that, it will really pay off in the end and leave you with a lot less stress as a senior."


What's your favorite class?  English
What's your favorite color(s)?  Turquoise
What's your least favorite color(s)?   Gray
What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?  Go to swim parties with my friends.


What's your favorite restaurant?  Cheddar's
 What's your favorite movie?  Women
What's one more thing about you?   I tackled a thief in the mall and received national media coverage about it last summer.  It was awesome.!!!

To see more of Kealey's amazing FACES' images friend us on 
facebook at Rachelle James. :)