Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, August 18, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL!

In honor of many's FIRST DAY Back to School I just had to share these amazingly cute ones from Des' session!  We did her session with a totally fun twist!  I LOVE how ALL of them turned out!  Needless to say, she has SOOO many other gorgeous images from traditional to modern, that I cannot even wait to share!  I will be posting a few more of her other ones to our facebook page at Rachelle James; so feel free to friend us and check those out too!...  Thank you beautiful girl for being SOOO fun and easy to photograph, for allowing me to be creative with your entire session, and for allowing me to take my ideas and run with them!...  I had a blast!  You're amazingly gorgeous and I cannot wait to hear what everyone says about these!  Maybe one day you will be posing for Vogue!...  They would be crazy NOT to let you! ;)  


Name:  Desiree
High School:  Southmoore
What's your senior year motto?  "Never take anything or anyone for granted, because this is an important time in our lives that we need to cherish while we can."
What do you want to tell your underclassmen about high school?  "Everything happens for a reason, so don't get flustered if things don't go your way.  Just try to make the most of every situation."


What's your favorite class?  This most recent year, Anatomy.
What's your favorite color(s)?  Any shade of blue.
What's your least favorite color(s)?  Orange
What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?  Drive around with my closest friends, blaring our music as loud as possible! :)
Favorite Sports Team:  My Southmoore Sabercats!


What's your favorite restaurant?  Zio's
 What's your favorite movie?  (500) Days of Summer and all the Harry Potter films!
What's one more thing about you?  I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, chapstick, and playing the guitar. :)