Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baby Dax

You saw his parents' maternity pictures on here a few months ago before he was born and now, here he is...  Daxton Gregory Sharpe!  I know I have said this before, but I cannot say it enough...  There is nothing like a newborn baby!  I LOVE them too pieces.  The way they smell, sleep, look, make all of their faces, and are just a joy to be around and hold!  I LOVE the fact that if you are having the most stressful day in the world, all you need to do is hold a sleeping baby and it seems the whole world stops for a moment and everything is okay!  This little guy below is very special to me.  He is the newest addition to one of my best friends' families.  His middle name is after his G's, (Grandpa's, that is), so I thought it would totally be fitting to have him all snuggled up next to his G's highschool letterman jacket.  I don't think words will be able to truly describe just how much these pictures below will mean to all of them as he grows up!  Thank you friend for allowing us to capture your little one. :)