Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, July 8, 2011

Senior Model: Kalee

...Here's Kalee! :)  I met this sweet girl at one of our senior model sessions from last year; she watched her go through this exciting process and we just hit it off!  We've stayed in touch through facebook over the last year or so and I could not wait until it was her turn to take her senior pictures this year! :)  ...  I can't believe the time is finally here.  It feels like time has flown bye!...  Thank you Kalee for being such a great senior model!...  We love you! :)


Name:  Kalee
High School:  Southmoore
What's your senior year motto?  "I don't want to look back and say what if. I'm going to do whatever i set my mind to."
What do you want to tell your underclassmen about high school?  "It is fun, but take it serious. Grades do matter!  And it happens so fast so soak it up!!!"


What's your favorite class?  Algebra 1
What's your favorite color(s)?  Purple
What's your least favorite color(s)?  Green
What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?   I love being able to sleep in until 10.  Then put on my bathing suit and layout all day and layout with friends.
Favorite Sports Team:  OKC Thunder


What's your favorite restaurant?  Yamatos!
 What's your favorite movie?  8 Seconds
What's one more thing about you?  I love Jesus.