Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meet Faith

This girl has a beautiful face!  I had so much fun photographing her at SRAD 2...  I can't wait to shoot more of her next month at her session and show all of you some of those!  Thank you Faith for being so picture perfect! 


Name:  Faith
High School:  Westmoore
What's your senior year motto?  "Have the best year with the best friends and make memories that will last a lifetime!"
What do you want to tell your underclassmen about high school?  "Don't blink, everything happens so fast, and dont sweat the small stuff because the things you think are a big deal now you will later realize are small things."


What's your favorite class?  Science!
What's your favorite color(s)?  Yellow
What's your least favorite color(s)?  Orange
What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?  Go to the lake, layout with friends, and look at the stars.


What's your favorite restaurant?  Zio's or anything Italian!
 What's your favorite movie?  The Notebook, P.S.  I Love You, Twilight
What's one more thing about you?  One day I'm going to own my own cupcake shop and I love snocones. :)