Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Their Little "Firecracker!"

I cannot say it enough...  There is just something special about newborn babies!  I love the way they smell, the way they coo, the way they snuggle, and the way they make all of those silly faces.  But most of all, how they stay with mom and dad when I leave to keep up all night. ;)  I love how I get to love on them and then hand them back on over to mom and dad when we are done. :)  ...  No offense moms, they are just handfuls and I have too much work to do to keep up with them. ;)  ...I like to call it the best of both worlds for me. :)

This beautiful baby girl, Lila Elle Chapman, born on the Fourth of July, was one of the most well-behaved newborns we have ever had.  Now, don't think she didn't have an accident, or two... or three. ;) ....  Just ask her mom, but it's something they all do. ;)  I have SO many favorites that I thought I would share a video instead of just one or two...  I couldn't resist! :)... Enjoy! :)