Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, August 28, 2009

A Kid at the Candy Store: Macey Flowers, Senior 2010




Every time I get done with a session, I am like a little kid who just left the candy store.  I cannot wait to get home and see what all of my little sweets taste like or should I say, "What all of my portraits I just shot look like!"  As I open my first couple of images and let out a squeal of excitement because of the beauty God has allowed me to capture, I am floored in amazement at all of the beautiful images that unfold before me and not because of my own accord.  I love getting to spend precious moments on each clients' images and every time it never fails to amaze me that it still feels like the first time I opened up the first session I shot on my own to see what was in store.  As always, I am ecstatic to memorialize our clients' precious occasions because each session is perfect in its own uniqueness and holds special remembrances.