Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nathan and Suzanne Wedding



Well, oh well, many of you know that we have been closed for a week and a half due to on-location portraits this summer...  We just got back in town from the beach in Galveston, Texas.  I want all of you to be looking forward because shortly, I will be posting some images from our shoots there at the beach.  

Until then, I wanted to share with all of you some gorgeous wedding images from a wedding before we went out of town.  I know many of you are still wanting to see some of Suzanne's full-length bridal shots and have asked about them... Do not worry, I promised and I will hold to my word... I am just going to make you have to suffer a little bit longer. :)  .. I promise you will not be disappointed.  But, until then, take this collection above from her wedding as a teaser!.. ENJOY!