Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Great '09!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsvwfVBr910


While the year 2008 may have been a year some would like to forget; I find myself as excited about the new year as any I have before.  There are so many wonderful things all around us to explore!  There is more time to spend with friends and family!  As well as, more time to grow and become a better person that I am today.  With all of that being said, I feel very blessed for all the people I have surrounding me and all the ones who have helped me become who I am today!  Being blessed to have had such a wonderful time this past holiday week relaxing with my friends and family, I am giddy inside about what 2009 has in store!  So I have some thought provoking questions when looking forward to 2009:
  What would you like as your most rewarding success of 2009?
  What are you, personally, looking forward to learning in 2009?
  What major escapade are you willing to explore in 2009?
  What is one blind-talent that you are willing to search within yourself for in 2009?
  Who or what other than yourself are you willing to be most committed to serving, giving, and loving in 2009?
  If you only had one word to describe your motto or theme for the new year of 2009, what    would be yours?